Friday, July 24, 2015

Kelsey baby dress

Tiny dress for my newest baby niece! In a soft, dusty pink of course. I really like this little dress. It's simple and fast to make, but with enough detail to keep me interested. Lovely skirt pattern to balance the plain, but nicely structured top. Details and pattern links on my Ravelry project page.
 -
The pattern is one size only - 12 months - so I changed yarn weight and needles to make the dress a little bit smaller than the pattern. Forgot to weigh it, so yardage unknown. Other mods: Inserted slit in neckline, with crochet loop and button closure. Lengthened skirt and sleeves slightly.
-

8 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)