Sunday, November 1, 2009

Vintage card

Finally, a new card! I've been so occupied with my December project that cards have been a rare commodity around here lately. But I've got five more lined up for the next few days. The reason for this is the 12,5 hours I spent scrapping and cardmaking along with several wonderful ladies at HobbyHimmelen yesterday! So much fun! Although I almost regretted it when I started choosing and packing what to bring the night before... *lol* I hope to get the chance to do it again - they just have to stop organizing these events whenever I work the weekend. *sigh* And now for the un-packing...
-
The papers are from the BG Porcelain pad. I've inked the edges with Creamy Brown and also inked the entire surface of the picture (found online) to give it a sepia feel. Then layered a cut Bazzill flower with a cream flower and pale pink roses and rosebuds. I also used my Spellbinders labels four that I just couldn't resist buying yesterday...
-
This card is going into the ABC Challenge (green) and the Our Creative Corner Challenge (vintage). It's been a long time since I've entered a challenge - perhaps I'll get some beginner's luck back? ;)

7 comments:

  1. lovely

    thanks for joining us on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card I adore vintage and will be trying this challenge before it ends really impressed with your card off to look at the rest of ur blog now
    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyyyydelig! :D
    TAkk for igår! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, beautiful the combination of this colors !!! great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soft, sweet, elegant! What a great entry in the vintage challenge! Thanks for playing with us at the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning job on the vintage challenge. Love the BG paper you used and the image is perfect. I also like how you cut the bottom layer flower - very clever. Thanks so much for joining the vintage challenge at the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card...great job!!! thank you for joining us at ABC...
    regards
    Jan..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)