Friday, October 5, 2012

Keep joy in your heart


This card matches the layout of the previous one, because we had a party for two colleagues that same day. Very different colours though. The sentiment is another little poem wishing the recipient all the best in the future. It's not easy to read in the picture, because I've stamped it once in white and once in muted black, creating a kind of shadow effect that looked better IRL than here... I still wish I had been a little bolder with the black ink though.

1 comment:

  1. Så fine kort du har laget. Jeg synes begge tekstene var veldig passende. Og så er du så god til å bruke hyssing på det du lager. *liker*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)