Thursday, March 6, 2014

More flowers! More flowers!

 I haven't shown you this one before, have I? I honestly have no idea. Well, it can't do any harm to show it again, because I like it. Really simple design, just a bunch of flowers along the diagonal. The trick is to obtain a certain amount of balance in size and colour. Some washi tape was added first, and when the flowers were stuck on I went to town with beads, rhinestones and Liquid Pearl. Too much? Nope! I love it. :) Those details prevent the card from becoming too boring...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)