Trying something new... This was a fun technique - but it's not making much of a dent in my huge stash! ;) I've used Post-It notes to mask off a rectangle and wiped ink in from the edges. Next time I'll make the rectangle bigger and colour it slightly softer, but for a first attempt it's not too bad. Before removing the Post-It notes I stamped a script stamp and a Tim Holtz swirl stamp a couple of times in the corners. The Tim Holtz wings are, naturally, stamped after that. Since I had my sewing machine out for a big (big big!!) project anyway, I did two rounds with green thread before adding three flat-backed pearls and that gorgeous Panduro metal disc. And a little touch of glitter never hurt anybody. :P
-The inside got some lightly coloured spaces much larger than the front. I'll probably go somewhere inbetween for my next card in this style, so I can show off the stamps better. Forgot to snap a picture before writing the greeting, whoops! Now I'm going to make some cards that will make a more significant (and much needed) impact on my flower stash... See you soon, I hope!