Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Custom fit wrist warmers

Hello, blog. It's been a while. I made these wrist warmers for you! Well, for me. They are based on the same improvised recipe I made up for my SIL's christmas present, but the stitch count has been adjusted to fit my own wrists. They look a bit weird when I'm not wearing them, but they feel so lovely and form very nicely around the strange curves of the wrist. I debated whether or not to knit separate fingers, but ended up with this simpler shape. They are longer than the first pair, I like that. More details on my Ravelry page as usual.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)