Monday, April 13, 2015

Reid toddler cardigan

This toddler cardigan was knitted in a frenzy so to be ready for Christmas… The pattern is uncomplicated with an easily memorized repeat, so thankfully it didn't take long!
-
My gauge was ever so slightly larger than in the pattern, so it’s a bit bigger even though I blocked it very gently, trying to stretch it only lengthwise. Better too big than too small, I always say. It’s still a little bit too short though... I also made a couple of other modifications, have a look on my Ravelry project page for the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)