Sunday, March 8, 2009

Candy! But of a different kind.

Some production today, this is card number four! It's been a while since I did one of these megaflower cards, but they have been very popular, so why not revisit the theme. The new twist is the doily (which is actually intended for baking), and putting the stamp in the middle of the flower.
And what about that candy coloured pattern paper? Wow, it is so sweet and refreshing! I originally intended this to be a baby card, but when I look at it now it could actually be a birthday card for a girl as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)