Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Elisabeth and Christian

This card came together pretty quickly, probably because I've already used these colours before, and because the layout is fairly similar to my previous card. I love this pattern paper! So delicate colours.
Silver embossing powder, Stickles on the bride's dress, Glimmermist on the flowers. The names were written using Porcelain, a free font I found online. After arranging the words in Photostudio they were printed on white Bazzill cardstock and cut with a small nestie.
I had a go at a debossing technique I saw on a card the other day - luckily I guessed right about how to do it. Both the silver and the white cardstock was first cut using my nesties, and then debossed using the cutting die and one smaller die. Love the effect, very three-dimensional!

1 comment:

  1. Det ble lekkert med den dobbelembossinga! Det må du vise meg en gang! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)