Thursday, August 27, 2009

Overload

Hope the title prepared you for this one! Serious embellishment overload. ;) It's a reaction to all the clean, bright, cheery coloured cards I've made the last week... All of a sudden I just had to make a vintage card, ripping, scratching, curling, inking and tearing every edge. From one end of the spectrum to the exact opposite I guess. ;)
-
I didn't intend to rotate the Friday Sketchers sketch, it's not that kind of sketch. But when I found a K&Co tag that fit I couldn't resist it and just had to. It worked this way too, even if I hadn't expected it at first. The corners of the tag were curled to resemble the oval shape on the original sketch.
-
Creative Inspirations has friendship as their theme right now. I've finally managed to use some of these fabulous friendship sentiment stamps I've had for ages and never used... No idea why they haven't seen ink before now - they're gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. Hei og takk for superhyggelig kommentar på bloggen min! :) Jeg vet ikke om jeg er så flink på bloggposttitler, de aller fleste er jo på tysk eller engelsk ;)

    Og holy cow, så fine kort du lager! Ser ut som mye jobb, men det er det helt tydelig verdt :) (Håper det går greit at jeg skriver på norsk!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo beautiful!!!
    love your style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! love this vintage look! rach xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)