Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This may seem familiar (part one)

This card may seem a little bit familiar to the keen and sharp readers of this blog... Yep, scroll down and you'll find a very similar one. I'm trying to get ahead with my card making duties by making two similar cards when I know they're going in two completely different directions. And it's working, I've got 16 cards ready for delivery! :D :D Colours, papers and basic layout stays the same, embellishments change. This one is slightly looser in form than its sister. I've fallen in love with the flower/swirl corner cluster ... ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is so, so beautiful. Love the composition and the quote is the best. Thanks also for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)