Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Home sweet paradise

Sometimes I think I have way, way too much in my card making stash. And then I have to make something spesific and cannot find anything that fits. The conclusion is: I need more stuff. Ooh, I think I like this logic! ;) The only moving house-related thing I could find this time was this rub-on, and the colours and style were decided by it. Papers and rub-on by K&Co.
-
The front of the card was a struggle. Too few flowers, too many. Too static a layout, too unbalanced. Would it be weird to say I prefer the inside? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)