Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Off the grid

Hello everyone!
-
I'm still waiting for my new modem following the Friday the 13th Day of Electronic Disasters incident. When I came home from my vacation I tracked the location of my package with the provided reference number, only to find that it had been sent to a completely different city, where it had promptly been collected by some lucky person. I can only hope that it was a mixup of reference numbers and that there's a modem patiently waiting for me in my local post office. Well, a girl can dream, right? As I've run out of pre-scheduled material at this point, posting may be sketchy until I've sorted this thing out and I'm back on the grid. See you soon, hopefully.
-
(This post was brought to you by Parents With Reliable Electronic Equipment And Working Internet Connection. Thank you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)