Friday, August 20, 2010

I wish you love

I went with the romantic style on this one. White, green and pink - and I'm always worried about using too much pink. Hopefully this one is acceptable. The papers are by BG, the giant rub-on by K&Co. Love those rub-ons by the way, they are of such good quality! The roses are a birthday present, I can never get enough white flowers... These have been drenched in Glimmermist Frost for some shine and a little Stickles Star Dust for that extra sparkle. The letters are QK Eliza, of course... :)

2 comments:

  1. Dette kortet likte jeg veldig godt!! Kjempefint - du er flink du :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Som Angelos mamma gleder jeg meg virkelig til å gi dette, det vil nok bli satt stor pris på. Tusen takk Eva!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)