Friday, July 29, 2011

Welcome baby Kristine!

You'd think I would have had this card made and ready ages ago. I mean, I've known about this baby for a while now! But don't you think I threw it together right before leaving for my first visit? Go figure. Clearly, I could use some practice in planning ahead. Anyway, I grabbed my BG Wisteria paper pad and went to work. The lilacs in this set are just wonderful and I knew the recipients would like them. Misc flowers and bling, QK dragonfly and QK Frankie letters.
-
The dragonfly on the front was inspired by this dragonfly pattern paper I used on the inside. Simple Spellbinder shapes frame the lovely "Welcome to the world" stamp from Stempelglede.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)