Monday, June 22, 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar #56

This card was supposed to look very different, but as it so often is, it took on a life of its own and morphed into something quilte unlike what I had originally intended...
As you can see in the bottom right corner, the swirls along the edges are quite subtle because of the Perfect Pearls powder, but when the light hits them just right, they shine!
--
Although I'm not exactly thrilled with how this card eventually turned out, I'm adding it to the Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge, since I've used their excellent sketch. I've just flipped it to suit my image better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)