Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lovers' mitts

This is such a cute concept... Lovers' mitts! There weren't many recipes around, but I found one and adjusted the stitch count slightly to compensate for the difference in yarn thickness. Quite simple really. I then improvised two single mitts based on the stitch count for the shared mitt and what I remembered from the felted mitts I made a little while ago. They turned out just a tiny bit too big, so I felted them very slightly by hand (no more than five minutes). Perfect! Details on my Ravelry page as usual!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)