Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easel card and vanilla extract for Celina

I've been dying to have a go at an easel card for months now, but somehow I always end up doing the same thing every time. Good thing I have lots of friends turning 30 this year - I'm finally getting that little kick in the rear I need to move out of my comfort zone. It's so much fun to do something extra for their big day!
-
Ok, so I might have gone a little over the top with the flowers and Stickles here... :) It's a reaction to the two very masculine cards I just did. It just becomes instantly nescessary to jump to the exact opposite!
-
A very simple layout on the reverse side of the card using scraps and my personal stamp. On the last side, which is now resting on the table, I used the MS punches to make a simple mat for writing.
-
For the actual gift, I filled a small bottle with my homemade vanilla extract. I hope she can put it to good use!

1 comment:

  1. Så fint det ble, Eva! Moro å se hvordan det endte opp med å bli til slutt! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)