Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas gift tags

Who hasn't enjoyed a deep dive into grandma's or mama's button box? ;) I got a chance to do just that this weekend, and made these easy gift tags with the treasures I found. The DP is thick, double-sided cardstock from Panduro. I cut them into tags with my Cuttlebug and tied the buttons to it using red baker's twine. The most time-consuming part was to get my oversized baker's twine through the tiny button holes!
-
Kitchy and cool, just look at that clear button... ;)
-
Some more earthy, traditional buttons give the tag a completely different look.
-
They make a nice little set! My mother scooped these up right away, so I think there will be more button treasure hunts in my near future... :P

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)