Thursday, December 30, 2010

Two at once felted slippers

Tired of slippers yet? :P
-
Having knit five pairs of grey slippers I had leftover yarn in five different shades of grey. Knitting a pair for myself seemed a logical thing to do! Knitting both slippers at the same time was an elegant solution to the problem of potentially running out of yarn so the second slipper wouldn't look the same as the first. It was a bit tricky at first, but when I got the hang of it it was just a matter of keeping the strands from getting in a big tangle and everything else worked like a charm.
-
As for all these slippers, the inside is fascinating... I can't quite decide which I like better. The inside also shows much better that two threads of different grey shades are used at the same time.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)