Monday, December 14, 2009

December 14th - Snow storm

Some days you should just stay inside and watch the weather. Some days you don't do what you should. ;) Just look at my poor car covered in sticky wind-swept snow! It's bright blue if you would believe it. My brother's sister and I were getting rid of some of the snow before it became a wall of frozen ice, impossible to mow... Can you see us freezing? ;)
-
The left picture had a snow shovel standing very annoyingly in the center of the frame. As an experiment I tried to remove it using the clone tool, and the result was much better than expected! On this scale it's almost impossible to see where it should have been.
-
The Norwegian letters æ, ø and å gives me trouble sometimes - I only have three QK alphabets with those letters and none of them felt right for this layout. I decided to see if I could construct one from an o and some left-over pieces and the result wasn't too bad. I needed something to cover the joints with though, and glitter seemed like the perfect medium! ;)
-
This is possibly the most glittering layout I've ever made... The pattern paper has enough glitter on its own and I've added more than enough. A girl gotta have her bling. ;)
-
-
Papers: TPC Studios Winter Blues: Falling Snow and Winter Wonderland
Embellishments: Basic Grey bling snowflake, Prima Times Alpha chipboard letters, QK Moxie SkinniMini
Other: MS Stars border punch, blue glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)