Saturday, July 10, 2010

When life gives you lemons...

...make lemonade!
Serve with ice cubes and mint leaves, preferably on a yellow polkadot tablecloth.
-
After my little limoncello experiment got started I was left with a few zest-less lemons.
Ane let me tell you, these last weeks they've snuck into almost every drink and meal!
- In the evening,
use them to spruce up some "grown-up lemonade"... ;)
- Make a classic oven-baked lemon chicken...
-
...with oven-baked tomatoes on the side.
-
Lemon-infused rice with spring onions
was a fresh and zingy partner to a stir-fry pork dish.
-This one made me feel like a real kitchen wiz:
carrot soup with lemon and mint! Lots and lots of mint.
Homemade crispbread on the side.
-
If you don't feel like cooking, lemons make refreshing ice cubes!
-
And so, there's only half a lemon left.
I think I have to go lemon shopping...

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)