Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blog candys

More blog candys today! I have to admit that I've discovered many new, amazing blogs via blog candys. Haven't won anything yet, but let's see if I have more luck with these.


Linda is celebrating 5000 hits with this amazing candy! I just love the colours here.
*Closed*

Jenny {Deleelsia} has this cute candy - for no special reason. Got to love that! ;)
*Closed*

I've been following Bev's blog for a while now and she has not one, but two great candys up for grab! Oh, how I'm crossing my fingers...
*Closed*
Steph is celebrating 10 000 hits with this lovely candy full of beutiful paper - and more.
*Closed*
x
Rach is having one of the most popular blog candys I've ever entered, and for good reason. It is amazing!
*Closed*

And then there is Jaqui with her two wonderful candys. Happy birthday and congratulations with your 50 000+ hits!
*Closed*

A huge thanks to all of you for being so generous
and for inspiring us with your amazing blogs!

1 comment:

  1. HEIA :) takk for at du vil være med å feire bloggen min. Ha en flott søndag!
    klem

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)