Thursday, February 10, 2011

Autumnal biscornu pincushion

Having celebrated the birthdays of both my parents this weekend, I can finally show you some of the stuff I've been working on lately! This bicornu pincushion was a gift for my mother and should suit the colours of her new sewing room (which used to be my room actually - no going back now!).
-
This is the smaller cousin of my first biscornu pincushion (follow link for fully illustrated tutorial!), made from two 3,5" squares of fabric. I just love how the simple squares come together to form this fascinating shape...
- Not sure which side I like best! Perhaps I should have made some custom-made pins to go with it...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)