Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You are unique!

My signature colours these days... Green and orange. Green is one of those colours that seem to sneak into nearly every card I make, and orange/yellow colours have been a bit of an obsession of mine these last months. The papers are Basic Grey (again!) and the leaves are Prima. Check out that large leaf with the veins, isn't it gorgeous? It's impossible to show the amazing texture in just a picture, but trust me, those leaves are wonderful. I had to buy another box just in case they would be hard to get a hold of later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)