Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy birthday mom!

I've gone with a simpler style lately, and it feels fresh and light! The simple cards tend to follow the over-embellished ones, and vice versa - but lately my work has leaned in this direction for longer. The papers here are all Basic Grey again, because I made it at a friend's house and the BG 6x6 pads are compulsory elements in my bag on those occations. Some ribbon, ric rac and lace and one Papirloftet flower are clustered in the corner to complete the asymmetrical look.
-

"Happy birthday" stamp by Stempelglede - these are so lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)