Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mini card for Bjørg

This is a small card, just 10cm x10cm. I've made a few of them before (these, these and these) and really enjoy the format! They're like tiny little pieces of art, that usually come together quickly and fit almost anyone. They're very handy to have lying around for times where a hand-made card is a nice touch, but you want to save the bigger projects for a more significant occation. I made this one to send along with two cards commissioned by a friend of mine.
-
The K&Co tag on the front is folded back to the other side, and connected to another with some white Scrapper's Floss. I used this second tag for a brief greeting and wrote more on the opposite, undecorated side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)